South Peninsula Haven House
Thank you for your interest in Haven House. You can find information about our organization and the many programs we operate through our website.
Click here for the position description of the Executive Director.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in social work, psychology, business or a related field; Masters degree preferred
- 3+ years working in a field related to domestic violence
- 5+ years of proven leadership and upper management experience; working in a domestic violence shelter preferred
- Strategic leadership: short-term and long-term planning
- Experience working with a nonprofit board of directors developing short-term and long-term goals through a strategic planning process
- Proven record in building community partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in nonprofit finance management, budget development, grant writing and fundraising
- Experience in managing a diverse group of staff in a collaborative work environment
If you believe you meet these minimum qualifications, please send a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is full-time with generous benefits and will remain open until filled.
Posted in South Peninsula Haven House